I'm not actually a big fan of KFC but I do love chicken and this is one of the tastiest ways I've found of cooking it!
The Polenta (ground Corn) gives the outside a great, crispy texture and allows the chicken thighs to keep from drying in the oven!
Plus this is definitely cheaper than KFC and much healthier!
1 Pack of Boneless Chicken Thighs
300g* Ground Polenta *Enough to cover chicken
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
Salt, Pepper, Paprika
Franks Red Hot sauce
1. Heat the oven to 160 Degrees and melt the coconut oil on a tray
2. Slice up the chicken thighs into thumb/finger size strips and chunks.
3. Place the chicken strips on the tray and toss in with the Polenta, salt, pepper and Paprika
4. Bake in the oven for up to 40 minutes until the outside is brown and crispy
5. Serve with salad, rice or whatever you want! (Frank's Red Hot sauce is always a winner)
Nutritional facts: (per serving)
Calories (Kcal): 255