Ok, lets be honest. It isn't the most Halloween themed food you've ever seen.
However, it is very delicious and healthy and it is a bit different to your usual pasta dish.
Very easy to make and depending on what you serve it with, should only take around 15 minutes to cook.
150g of Tagliatelle
200g of Cavolo Nero
30g of Parmesan
1 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
4 garlic cloves
30g of ricotta cheese
1. Boil the pasta as instructed on packet.
2. de-stem the Cavolo Nero and peel the garlic and place with pasta for 5 minutes
3. Remove the Cavolo Nero and garlic and blend together with the Parmesan and olive oil till it turns into a paste
4. Drain the pasta and mix with the paste
5. Serve with ricotta cheese alongside some meat and or vegetables!
Nutritional facts: (per serving)*
Calories (Kcal): 415
of which sugars: 6g
credit to 'Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients' book for inspiration